Tuesday, July 31, 2012

last day of july!


Long time no blog! Sorrrry.

The Olympics started on Friday (you probably all know by now) and my sister and I were eating pizza and screaming at each other to start the livestream because we wanted to see the Arctic Monkeys live at the opening ceremony. But then it was on TV a few hours later (but cut out the first song?!) so we shouldn't have really bothered. The night before that, my friend slept over and we were crazy as usual. I drove her home myself that morning, which reminded me that I need to go to the DMV. I went to Target with my mom and sister and hung out on Sunday, so my weekend was very relaxing. Alex James' book, "Bit of Blur" came in the mail last weekend, too, so I've been reading it non-stop then. It is so good.

So last night my sisters and I were watching the Olympics and then ordered a pizza at 1 AM, and it was delivered at noon today because they don't open until 11 AM. Hahahahaha. Then we went to the park and went to our friend Ryan's house and hung out and watched TV. Biked a lot today. Hopefully burned off that whole pizza + breadsticks + cinnamon sticks. My stomach still hurts from it, if that's even possible...

Good night! (It's 9 PM. whatever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment