Saturday, July 21, 2012

and your eyes are just holes in your face

So I went with my sisters to my friend's house yesterday (Friday the 20th)  and we sat around and watched the Sex & the City movie. It was about the millionth time I've seen it, but it's so good. I really don't know.
We then came home to birthday cards and a huge package from my aunt and uncle who live in London. They sent us Blur, Pulp (that's why I posted the song above!), The Jam, Small Faces CDs, chocolate, books, and cosmetics from England! It was wonderful! Very nice.
Then we ordered pizza and just hung around for the rest of the night. My sisters and I made the amazing discovery that on the Xbox you can get Vevo on it so we were watching music videos for the rest of the night! 
So today I'm going to my cousin's graduation party, and we're leaving in a half an hour so I should probably get ready now..
My aunt was over the other weekend and was trying to get my sisters and I excited for the party by saying, "there's going to be cute college boys there!". WOW because I should really get excited for a bunch of "cute college boys" that will be wearing oversized button up shirts, long socks, and sperrys! Such a cool outfit combo! Doesn't make me think his mom is still dressing him! Yes!


Have a nice weekend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment