Monday, July 16, 2012

tonight the sky is empty, but that is nothing new

(I like this song how it is, but Graham Coxon did a cover of it and although he did really nothing to make it different I just love Graham so much I prefer his version)

I woke up at noon. Why. Is this some sick joke or something?
Yesterday was my dad's birthday, and I went shopping in the pouring rain with my brother and sister to get out of the house for a few hours. And I bought a sweater, because, you know, they sell the best sweaters for like 60% off in the summer, duh. I also bought other stuff but that's not important.
This is said sweater:


Today (well I shouldn't even care since I already wasted it by waking up at noon) has been very sluggish. I'm drinking a coke zero right now that is leftover from my birthday party while the sounds of my sister squealing over a video game is drowned out in the background by the sound of fizz and keyboard clunks.

Good day, internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment