Wednesday, July 18, 2012

07.18.2012

I woke up at noon. Again.

My friend Gaby is over now helping my sister decorate some plain white sneakers she gave her for our birthday, and I just finished watching the François Truffaut and Jean-Luc Godard documentary called "Two in the Wave". It was ok, but interesting. In the last 30 minutes I almost forgot it was about them and was about Jean Pierre Leaud.

I also have an orthodontist appointment in a half an hour. I got my braces out in December 2010 and got my retainer shortly after that and it fit for about a couple weeks until it started not fitting. I would wear it regularly, but the problem is that my tongue is too long for my mouth (gross, I know), so in the time I wasn't wearing it, my tongue would push my teeth forward.
So now today I'm finally getting a fitting for a new one that fits my tongue probs. And my sister's being a huge bitch about it, per usual. But what's new. And if you're reading this, I really hope you work on that. I am embarrassed for you.

I ordered Alex James (musician, cheesemaker, model, phone developer, basically any occupation you can think of) 's book "A Bit of Blur" off amazon.com yesterday. I also requested a book called "The Encyclopedia of New Wave" from the library along from that. I'm not much of a reader at all but I'm really excited to get these books.

Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment