Thursday, July 19, 2012

everyone who pretended to like me is gone

This whole album is fantastic. You should check them out. 

Today was uneventful, just like the rest of the week. This whole week I've done really nothing. Hopefully next week will be as fun as last week and a few weeks before, where I was doing something fun everyday. Oh well.

I woke up at like noon for the third consecutive day?! My alarm clock hasn't been going off. I can't stand waking up late, because it puts me in a bad mood because I wasted the day. My mom bought me the book "The Encyclopedia of New Wave" last night on her way home from a dinner with her work friends. I was very happy, and it's been sitting in the same place that I left it last night because I really can't be bothered to touch it.

So anyways, my brother left at like 8 morning to go to Six Flags amusement park with his friends and he's still there (I don't know how you can stand being at an amusement park for almost 12 hours). He texted my mom and told her that he has to sit out on some of the rides because he's too tall. Yes, that is a rule. He's 6'3 or something. I also found out that my cousin and his wife's baby was born this morning! The baby's name is Winslow, and I'm so happy for them because they would make such nice parents. Very cool.

So I had a doctor's appointment today, which tested my memory/attention span and all that (I'm getting tested to see if I have ADD blahblahblah). Then after my mom picked me up, we went to the elementary school parking lot to try and drive around (I have yet to get my permit. Don't know when I'll ever go to the DMV). The shift gears wouldn't work. After numerous tries, we gave up and went home. Then I told my dad about it and he tossed me the keys and I drove around the neighborhood! I DROVE. I had a mini heart attack when a huge UPS truck started to make it's way down the street, but I did a good job for someone who's driven twice, and was their first time on the road and not in a parking lot.

I'm going to watch Rushmore now and die over Jason Schwartzman now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment