Monday, September 3, 2012

time of the season

francoise hardy + jacques dutronc = SIXTIES POWER COUPLE♡

Wowwwwwwww

This past Wednesday, I headed out with two of my friends, my sisters, and my friend's parents and went to Mystic Seaport for three days and it was so much fun! I really hope that next summer we could do more trips like that, because it was really fun going to the beach, then having a nice New England dinner and then have fun in the hotel room and eat loads of cookies and mints.
I got sunburnt really bad, but it is now a tan :'-) We got home Friday night!

On Satuday, I went school supply shopping at Target and Wal-Mart and then my uncle came over for dinner... and that was my weekend. Today my parents had no work (it is Labor Day) so they took my sisters and I (my brother was too lazy to wake up) to a diner and we had breakfast then my mom took us to the mall and we went back to school shopping. I got a lot of fall/winter clothes, so I'm hoping it gets cold soon (I'm going to regret saying that later) because I want to wear my new clothes without overheating.
I really need to go to bed. My sleeping schedule is going to be fucked up for tomorrow. I might try to wake up at 5 AM tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my last day of summer vacation, and then my junior year begins :'-)
Hope you all had a wonderful summer, I know I sure did....


No comments:

Post a Comment